A Better Version of Me
Saturday, September 23, 2006
 
My First Meme
Thanks, PN. I'll do my best.

LIST TEN THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW BUT YOU NEVER WILL, FOR WHATEVER REASON. DON'T SAY WHO THEY ARE. USE EACH PERSON ONLY ONCE.

1. Why do you wear a watch on each wrist? Seriously, one watch does the job. Two is just plain creepy.

2. Stop using the handicap button to open the restroom door. You're not freakin' handicapped! Do you really think that button is much cleaner than the door handle? Well, I've got news for ya.

3. I don't mind talking to you, but I'd like it more if you didn't have such a body odor problem. I swear, I can smell you from 10 feet away. WTF?!

4. No, you can't have my dog, broad!

5. Yes, I voted for Bush and I don't regret it. F*ck off!

6. Dude, those Livestrong-like bracelets were so 2005. Take'em off already!

7. When I don't ask for help, I don't need it. Please stop offering.

8. For the love of G-d, SHUT UP!

9. Alright, maybe the first kid was a mistake. However, now you're expecting a third? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? You're still a kid yourself.

10. We have a connection. I don't know what it is exactly, but I like it.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares