A Better Version of Me
Saturday, August 19, 2006
 
Spurs Lose
My newly adopted favorite English soccer team, Tottenham Hotspur, lost their first game of the season to Bolton, 2-0. Bummer.

However, my fantasy soccer team seems to be fairing well this first weekend. My captain, Darren Bent, scored a PK and Steven Gerrard had a decent game. Yakubu scored a goal, but I had him on the bench. Damn! I've since figured out that I can play three forwards instead of just two. So I'll start Bent, Yakubu and Berbatov from now on and go with one less defender.

A couple of my better players, John Terry and Rio Ferdinand, have yet to play their games this weekend. Chances of them scoring me some points should be good.

I'm glad the real games have started up. This should be a fun season. Cheerio!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares