A Better Version of Me
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
 
I Uncocked My Shit...I'm Heartbroke, But I'm Still Loc'ed
At the moment, the Royals are mired in an eight-game losing streak with no hope of it ending anytime soon. This sucks when the season ends before it really even gets going. However, at least Carlos Beltran (ex-Royal) and the Mets have begun the season on a good note. I'm looking forward to the chance to see them in person in a few weeks.

If the curse of the Royals' outfielders of 2000 holds true, then the Mets should win the World Series this year. You see, in 2000, the Royals' starting outfielders were Johnny Damon, Jermaine Dye and Carlos Beltran. Shortly thereafter, they all left because the Royals' could no longer afford them. Since then, Damon won a World Series in 2004 and Dye won one in 2005 (and was the Series MVP). So, to completely make Royals' fans upset, Beltran's team should win the title this year. Go Mets!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares