A Better Version of Me
Friday, February 17, 2006
 
Welcome Down With The Warrior Sound, UH!
The following list comprises the next 25 songs due to be played on my iPod, according to the latest shuffle.

Nothing New by The Waifs
Little Acorns by The White Stripes
High Powered by Dr. Dre
I Believe In Love by Dixie Chicks
I'm The Man by Gang Starr
I Think I Smell A Rat by The White Stripes
Hazy Shade of Criminal by Public Enemy
911 Is A Joke by Public Enemy
Rhymin' & Stealin' by The Beastie Boys
The One On The Right Is On by Johnny Cash
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
She's Crafty by The Beastie Boys
Tourniquet by Evanescence
O' Sailor by Fiona Apple
Rollin' Wit You by Ol' Dirty Bastard
Don't Tread On Me by Metallica
Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song) by Fiona Apple
The Unforgiven by Metallica
Fell On Black Days by Soundgarden
Good Morning Heartache by Ol' Dirty Bastard
Come As You Are by Nirvana
Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks
Bullet In The Head by Rage Against The Machine
She's Like Heroin by System Of A Down
Bound by Disturbed

That's not a bad list. However, I'm not sure I can make it that long without hearing any Chubb Rock, Eric B. & Rakim, Ultramagnetic MCs or A Tribe Called Quest. Oh, and White Zombie. Where's my White Zombie?! Sampling sizes be damned!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares