A Better Version of Me
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
 
Sweet'n the Ride, Black Sunshine, Sweet'n the Ride, Yeah!
Gripping the wheel bars his knuckles went white with desire
The wheels of his mustang bicycle exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45
True death: 400 horsepower watts of maximum performance piercing the night
This is black sunshine.


This beautiful 70 degree weather allowed me to dust the winter cobwebs off my ol' brilliant orange Trek 1000 and get myself reacquainted with the pedals and the wind in my face. My new iPod made the workout even more enjoyable as I could listen to some White Zombie and really get the adrenaline pumping (one earpiece only, gotta be safe). You can't beat that with a bat!

Finally nothing moves. High noon.
Black top rolling below the asphalt drive ride
A concrete fascination scraping the edge of nothing
This is black sunshine.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares