A Better Version of Me
Saturday, January 21, 2006
 
Public Enemy Number One...One, One, One...One, One, One...One, One, One
You know, I don't mind the occasional debate, but I'm getting tired of constantly feeling like an outcast around many friends and relatives when subjects like politics and music are being discussed. I'd like to find at least a few friends that'll genuinely nod their heads in agreement when I say something like, for instance, "Ronald Reagan was a good president," or "Johnny Cash made some great music," or "Taxing someone because they die just doesn't jibe with me." But alas, I usually get strange, 'are you serious?'-type, looks when stuff like this comes from my mouth. So, I'll just keep these feelings to myself for now.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares