A Better Version of Me
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
 
I'm Lovin' It!
Bree and I rode our bikes to the nearest McDonald's yesterday. The round trip comprised approximately 25 miles and about half of those traced some extremely steep hills. At times my bike felt more like a rollercoaster, sans seatbelts! I had fun on the ride and I really enjoyed the meal in the middle. I'm a sucker for fast food!

I became especially pleased when I got home and noticed that my badass, German-engineered heart-rate monitor said I had burned 2302 calories on the ride. That more than accounted for my double cheeseburger, large fries and large Coke (I had to large-size the meal to get more Monopoly pieces and Best Buy Bucks. I love Monopoly!). Said meal only packed a 1300 calorie punch, according to McDonald's. That's nothin'! I'll have to get a double quarter pounder with cheese next time, I guess.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares