A Better Version of Me
Thursday, September 15, 2005
 
I Have A Small Problem
I have Larry Johnson on my fanstasy team sans Priest Holmes. I didn't start him last week and he proceeded to run amuck amongst the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets. I'm sure that once I do decide to start him, Priest will get all the stats. Argh! I think I'll sit LJ one more week and see how things go against the Silver & Black.

By the way, here's the rest of my roster for those who care.

QB: Daunte Culpepper, Kyle Boller
RB: Corey Dillon, Steven Jackson, Warrick Dunn, Larry Johnson, Lee Suggs
WR: Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Lee Evans
TE: L.J. Smith, Ben Troupe
K: Paul Edinger, Mike "Cat Scratch Fever" Nugent
Def: Denver, Jacksonville

Wish my Tonganoxie Terrors luck. We lost by one point in week one, thanks to some horrendous play from CPep and my brilliant decision to bench LJ and Fitzgerald. D'oh!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares