A Better Version of Me
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
 
Meep Meep!
Well, another corporate challenge season is in the books for my wife. I think she really looks forward to this time of year, because she loves to compete. She continues to impress me with her accomplishments. This year, she won the duathalon (2.4 mile run, 13.5 mile bike, 2.4 mile run). She had never won that event before. She also successfully defended her title in table tennis; didn't even lose a game! She didn't win any medals in track, but she did run a 6:17 mile. That's good enough to kick my butt anyday! She also just missed medaling in the bike race by 1.04 seconds. Damn time trials!

She can smoke me on the bike, the track and the ping pong table. However, I've still got her on the tennis court. I won our last set 6-0. Booyakasha!!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares