A Better Version of Me
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
 
Duece - Duece
Well, my tennis record is back to .500. I had to change up my style a little last night. Bree's baseline game has become too good. She can return everything when given the chance! So, midgame I switched to a serve and volley technique. That worked much better. Lobbing the ball over a 6'4" guy proved to be a much tougher task than smashing baseline winners. We'll see how long she takes to adjust to this new strategy. Meanwhile, I need to become much more consistent with my serve. I couldn't get any hard serves over the net lastnight. I had to revert to slow stuff with a little english on it. Argh! Maybe I should get some formal training in this sport and figure out what the heck is wrong with my technique.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares