A Better Version of Me
Sunday, April 03, 2005
 
I Don't Drink Brass Monkey, Like the Beat Funky. Nickname Jason T., Your Baseball Junkie.
Looks like I won't be participating in any fantasy baseball leagues this year. Bummer. I enjoy fantasy sports and I usually do fairly well at them. If anybody out there ever needs any advice this year, I'll share some of my tips and tricks with you.

On a real baseball note, I think the Royals' are, once again, gonna suck this year. It's hard to believe that this October will be the 20th anniversary of their lone World Series championship. I wonder if they'll ever make it to the Series again?

If anybody out there manages to get their hands on some extra Mets tickets this year, I'd be more than happy to use them for ya. I'd love to make a trip back to NYC to watch Carlos Beltran and the Mets play a game at Shea.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares