A Better Version of Me
Thursday, March 24, 2005
 
I Let 'Em Know
They say a boy is a boy, and a girl is a girl,
And Jason T., he is a blogger ready to rock world.
I am a man with a skill.
Ability to fulfill.
A worldwide reader's every wish,
Without the need to get ill.
No use to scream and to shout,
'Cause that's not what I'm about.
'Cause I'm a man who's rockin' a blog,
To this there is no doubt.
Continuing with my tales,
To never flap or to fail.
Be good to you,
Just like a discount at a one-day sale.
I'm not a criminal, or hood,
Neither the riff nor the raff.
If every blogger was a comic,
I'd be makin' you laugh.
If every blogger was a worker,
I'd be chief of the staff.
And on a scale of 1 to 10,
I am a 10 and a half.
If every blogger was a lion,
I'd be king of the beasts.
If every blogger was a cop,
I would be chief of police.
If every blogger was a soldier,
I would be Rambo.
If every blogger was Hawaiian,
I would be Don Ho.


Ok, I confess. I've been listening to a little Young MC lately.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares