A Better Version of Me
Saturday, March 19, 2005
 
I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain Is Gone
Well, so far I've picked the Vermont and Bucknell victories correctly. Too bad Creighton and Charlotte couldn't pull their weight. Charlotte's loss really hurts. I had them winning a couple more games. Overall, not too bad so far. I'm in the 99th percentile of Yahooers.



*UPDATE*

I'm now in 196th place overall, with 52 points. The leader has 59. I've still got 12 of the 16 teams and all of my potential Final Four teams are still alive. By the way, would I be correct in assuming that the number of potential combinations for filling out the NCAA tournament bracket, minus the qualifying game, would be 2^63, or 9.22 x 10^18? That's a whole lot of possible outcomes! That makes the probability of getting it exactly right very slim. Sorry, I've been studying for the first actuarial exam, so my mind is always in probability land.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares