A Better Version of Me
Sunday, January 09, 2005
 
Challah if ya hear me!
Well, my first trip to New York City has come and gone. I am once again in the confines of my humble abode in Kansas. I really enjoyed my first trip to the city. I saw a very good play, "Twelve Angry Men", took in some break dancing in Battery Park, soaked up the bright lights of Times Square, tried some new food, and walked on the Brooklyn bridge, among other things. I also met up with an old friend in the West Village for a few drinks and some reminiscing about the good ol' days. However, I did not capitalize on my opportunity to meet a new friend and that kinda bummed me out. I wish I could have stayed longer and had time to do everything I wanted to do. Overall, the trip was superb and I cannot wait to return to the city in the future! Now I must concentrate on catching up on some much-needed sleep.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares