A Better Version of Me
Monday, November 29, 2004
 
Background Music
I recently added some background music over there on the right for those of you interested in listening whilst you peruse my posts. All the songs were written and performed by my wife, Bree, and her friend Pam. Pam sings lead vocals and plays the guitar. Bree sings harmony and plays the piano. A couple of other guys played bass and drums on some of the songs, but they've since exited the stage (any bassists and/or drummers out there?). So, if you're interested in listening to some good, independent music, give them a click. Also, if you're a bigshot record executive and think they're hot stuff, email me. I'm sure they'd love to get signed and do the music thing full time.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares