A Better Version of Me
Sunday, October 24, 2004
 
Sundays, Gotta Love'em
Especially after a K-State victory! They may have stumbled out of the blocks but KSU still has a chance to get to the Big 12 title game. Missouri lost and we took care of business against the Huskers. Gosh, I love beating the Huskers!

Another good thing about Sundays in the fall is fantasy football. I'm a total fantasy football geek! This year has been a bit of a disappointment for my team so far. Deuce McAllister got hurt and missed a few games. He was my #1 pick. That hurt! Also, I drank way too much of the Kevan Barlow Kool-Aid. He hasn't done diddly yet. I'm hoping he can get untracked and finish the year strong or my Tonganoxie Terrors could be in for a long season!

For the rest of you fantasy geeks, enjoy the best day of your week. Sit back, relax, and absorb as much football as you can. That's what I'll be doing. If only I had DirecTV and Sunday Ticket!! How heavenly that would be...

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares