A Better Version of Me
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
I really hate thieves.
I had a severe craving for some "Ruthless Villain" by Eazy-E today. I could've popped that CD in and listened to it without a problem, if I still had it! That CD is one of a list of many that were stolen from my car a few years ago, along with most of my stereo equipment. F*ckers!! I've never missed my stereo stuff that much, but the CD's comprised a major part of my identity. We grew up together in the nineties through high school and college. I still kick myself for having all 200 of my favorite CD's with me that night. What the hell was I thinking?? I never had them all in my car with me; usually just a select few at any point in time. Of course, the one time I brought the whole book with me, my car got broken into by some worthless, scumbag thief. I have since repurchased a couple of my absoulute favorites, like "Ready to Die" by The Notorious B.I.G., but many of the others remain fond memories for now. So, this is a shout out to Everclear, The 2 Live Crew, 311, Ice Cube, Garth Brooks, Ma$e, Diamond Rio, Biggie, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Dr. Dre, Naughty by Nature, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Rage Against the Machine and the many others that were lost on that fateful evening. I love you guys and I miss you. We will all be reunited someday. I promise!

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares