A Better Version of Me
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
I abhor writing English papers.
I'd much rather be watching baseball, which I am. I have a paper due tomorrow, but I have yet to work on it much. I'm not grammatically impaired by any means. I just don't enjoy writing about the stupid sh*t we have to write about in this composition class. Plus, it's comp II. I'm in there with a bunch of 18 year-olds. I never thought 25 would feel so old! I guess there is a disadvantage to majoring in engineering and not having to take anything above comp I. If you decide to go back to school for something else, you'll most likely have to take comp II; with a bunch of kids!

Looks like the Red Sox just might reverse that curse. Good for them. Now those Bostonians will have to find something else to bitch about all the time. C'mon, you've got the Red Sox and the Patriots. Share the wealth a little!

I guess any good midwesterner should be pulling for the Cardinals, but I kinda like seeing them losing. Their fans give us Royals fans way too much sh*t. The only thing we've still got on'em is 1985. Nineteen-eighty-freakin-five!! If they were to win the World Series then we'd have absolutely nothing on them. I've got to be honest. I love the Royals, but they really suck! Mike Sweeney embodies the word turd. Why didn't we let him go and keep Carlos Beltran? That boy's got some skillz to pay the bills! Too bad. Looks like he'll be wearin' those damned pinstripes by this time next year.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares